Varitube VT 510-V2 Connector — Self Adjusting Center Pin
Black — 22mm — Air Channels
- The spring carries no electrical load!
- 22mm with Air Channels
- 22mm Smooth Top
- Only 1mm thick landing pad
- Made of Stainless with High Temp Insulator, and brass – rated for 450F degrees continuous service
- Assembled connector length – 11.5mm – extends to about 14mm with atomizer installed
- Body threading – M10x0.5 – 10mm diameter … about 3/8″
- Ring Terminal for ground connection included
- Does NOT need to be disassembled for soldering!!! Huge productivity gain! Can be soldered after install as well if desired. Only adjustment needed is to make sure the bottom T-Nut is not over tightened prior to soldering.
- Properly adjust the T-Nut by loosening or tightening it such that the small pin is flush with the bottom of the slot in the T-Nut on the bottom of the connector … This allows the top insulator to properly adjust and seat with the Atomizer providing smooth operation. Pre-loading the spring with an over tightened T-Nut may result in ‘ratchety’ movement while installing an atomizer … Adjust the T-Nut prior to soldering!